Re: JVM Port

>>>>> "Francis" == Francis Grolemund <frangro@us.ibm.com> writes:

Francis> Hi.  I'm considering doing a port of the GCC compiler to the
Francis> Java Virtual Machine - particularly for compiling C code to
Francis> work on the JVM.  Do you know of any open projects working on
Francis> that and if not would you have any objections to me
Francis> continuing investigation on that?

As far as I know nobody is working on this.
I can't think of a reason that the Gcc maintainers would object to this.

Tom