This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: JVM Port
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "Francis Grolemund" <frangro at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 04 Feb 2002 14:16:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: JVM Port
- References: <OF4600E43D.A5E6631A-ON85256B56.0061B259@raleigh.ibm.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Francis" == Francis Grolemund <email@example.com> writes:
Francis> Hi. I'm considering doing a port of the GCC compiler to the
Francis> Java Virtual Machine - particularly for compiling C code to
Francis> work on the JVM. Do you know of any open projects working on
Francis> that and if not would you have any objections to me
Francis> continuing investigation on that?
As far as I know nobody is working on this.
I can't think of a reason that the Gcc maintainers would object to this.