This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Is there an Ada testsuite?
- From: Christian Jönsson <c dot christian dot joensson at telia dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: c dot christian dot joensson at telia dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 21:50:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: Is there an Ada testsuite?
- References: <10202041828.AA00344@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 01:28:55PM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> I hope it be available in the current test suite fashion?
> I'm not clear what "current test suite fashion" means: each of the existing
> test suites has a different test framework and ACATS will as well.
What I mean is that it'd be great if the Ada test results could be
incorporated in the gcc-3.1 test. This in a fashion such that a make
-k check and the contributed script gcc/contrib/test_results and its
"automatic" parsing and e-mail handling will fit witg the Ada test
suite. This will, I assume, require change in the gcc-3.1 sources.