Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem

Corey Minyard wrote:

> [...] If you move things around and change things, the behaviour changes.

The numerical part of ACATS tests I have been running on x86 has shown
unstable results, they often
move from pass to fail from one day to another, I suspect
something is wrong in the area. A while ago I sent a few examples to
this list,
I don't know if the ACT people working on GCC 3.x have seen
the same problems and then may be they have done something
about it that hasn't reached GCC CVS yet.

--
Laurent Guerby <guerby@acm.org>