This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- From: Laurent Guerby <guerby at acm dot org>
- To: Corey Minyard <minyard at acm dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 21:38:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- References: <3C5EA981.email@example.com>
Corey Minyard wrote:
> [...] If you move things around and change things, the behaviour changes.
The numerical part of ACATS tests I have been running on x86 has shown
unstable results, they often
move from pass to fail from one day to another, I suspect
something is wrong in the area. A while ago I sent a few examples to
I don't know if the ACT people working on GCC 3.x have seen
the same problems and then may be they have done something
about it that hasn't reached GCC CVS yet.
Laurent Guerby <firstname.lastname@example.org>