This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Build error on alphaev56-dec-osf4.0c
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 13:01:45 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: Build error on alphaev56-dec-osf4.0c
- Organization: Networks and Infrastructure Lab (IL02/2240), Motorola Labs
In article <10202041601.AA29653@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu> you write:
> [...] /usr/bin/ld:
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
I suspect that you saw this problem because you didn't update your
source tree at the top-level and/or didn't run make in
$objdir/libiberty before 'strapping within $objdir/gcc...