This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: JVM Port
- From: Lars Brinkhoff <lars dot spam at nocrew dot org>
- To: "Francis Grolemund" <frangro at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 04 Feb 2002 19:50:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: JVM Port
- Organization: nocrew
- References: <OF4600E43D.A5E6631A-ON85256B56.0061B259@raleigh.ibm.com>
"Francis Grolemund" <email@example.com> writes:
> I'm considering doing a port of the GCC compiler to the Java Virtual
> Machine - particularly for compiling C code to work on the JVM. Do
> you know of any open projects working on that and if not would you
> have any objections to me continuing investigation on that?
This was discussed here almost one year ago:
Trent Waddington <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On 21 Feb 2001, Lars Brinkhoff wrote:
> > Is the source code for your JVM back end available?
> The sourcecode is available at
Lars Brinkhoff http://lars.nocrew.org/ Linux, GCC, PDP-10,
Brinkhoff Consulting http://www.brinkhoff.se/ HTTP programming