This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.4
- From: Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 19:12:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.4
- References: <1020000.1012803972@localhost>
On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 10:26:12PM -0800, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Below, here are the unresolved issues that have been brought to
> my attention as important bugs to fix for this release. If you
Did my patch for libiberty make it to this release?
I posted it to patches@ a long time ago and never heard
from it again :/. Later I asked what happened to my
patch and nobody replied.
Carlo Wood <firstname.lastname@example.org>