Re: JVM Port

<<Hi.  I'm considering doing a port of the GCC compiler to the Java Virtual
Machine - particularly for compiling C code to work on the JVM.  Do you
know of any open projects working on that and if not would you have any
objections to me continuing investigation on that?

It's technically possible, but really does not make much technical sense.
If you want to compile C code to work on the JVM, you really need to write
a translator at the appropriate level (e.g. look at JGNAT as an example
of doing this for Ada).