This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Successful build of 3.0.3 on SCO 5.0.5
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Arun Saini , Gurgaon" <arun at ggn dot hcltech dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 09:36:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: Successful build of 3.0.3 on SCO 5.0.5
- References: <5F0021EEA434D511BE7300D0B7B6AB53022F0A9C@MAIL2>
On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 08:36:28PM +0530, Arun Saini , Gurgaon wrote:
> I successfully build gcc 3.0.3 on SCO Openserver 5.0.5 running on a Pentium
> II machine.
> However the shared version of libstdc++ did not build as the linker was
> reported not to support shared libraries. The linker used was the native
> system linker.
> The patches RS505A and OSS499a were installed.
> Output from running srcdir/config.guess. --> i386-pc-sco3.2v5.0.5
> # gcc -v
> Reading specs from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/i386-pc-sco3.2v5.0.5/3.0.3/specs
> Configured with: ../gcc-3.0.3/configure --enable-shared --disable-multilib
> --enable-languages=c,c++ --disable-threads
> Thread model: single
> gcc version 3.0.3
Thanks! I've added this to the GCC 3.0 build status page at
As someone else on this list pointed out recently, disclaimers like the
one at the bottom of your mail are meaningless for mail sent to public
mailing lists, so I'm assuming it's not a problem for the build status
list to link to your archived mail message.