This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, minyard at acm dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 12:05:41 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
File a regular bug report using the normal GNATs bug reporting system.
No, the gcc mailing list is not for reporting bugs, that's a separate
issue. Sometimes discussion of specific important bugs that relate
to the release come up, but most certainly it is not the case that
every bug report is discussed there or it would generate far too much