Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem

Robert Dewar wrote:

>This is defintiely odd behavior, but on the other hand Is_Negative
>is an internal intrinsic, that is not documented for user use. The
>user function that should be used is Copy_Sign, and we don't know
>of any malfunctions in Copy_Sign, but it seems likely that the
>quoted code suggests that there might be a malfunction. Seems like
>this should just be filed as a bug report in the normal way anyway.

I should have been more clear on where the problem was occurring.
 Is_Negative is failing in the internal GNAT library code, the
Float'Image() calls are not working properly.  I just extracted it into
an external testcase to make it more obvious.

Where do I file bug reports for platforms ACT doesn't support for
something on the head of the GCC tree?  I though this was the forum to
discuss things of this nature.

-Corey