This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- From: Corey Minyard <minyard at acm dot org>
- To: Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 10:09:34 -0600
- Subject: Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- References: <20020204154305.3FEC1F28BE@nile.gnat.com>
Robert Dewar wrote:
>This is defintiely odd behavior, but on the other hand Is_Negative
>is an internal intrinsic, that is not documented for user use. The
>user function that should be used is Copy_Sign, and we don't know
>of any malfunctions in Copy_Sign, but it seems likely that the
>quoted code suggests that there might be a malfunction. Seems like
>this should just be filed as a bug report in the normal way anyway.
I should have been more clear on where the problem was occurring.
Is_Negative is failing in the internal GNAT library code, the
Float'Image() calls are not working properly. I just extracted it into
an external testcase to make it more obvious.
Where do I file bug reports for platforms ACT doesn't support for
something on the head of the GCC tree? I though this was the forum to
discuss things of this nature.