This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Is there an Ada testsuite?
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: c dot christian dot joensson at telia dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 02 09:49:18 EST
- Subject: Re: Is there an Ada testsuite?
I have a simple quetsion; is there an Ada testsuite available when
running the test suite for gcc-3.1?
If there is such a thing, could someone perhaps explain a little why
it's not in the sources? (I'm suspecting a copyright issue here....)
Partly, and party because of the large amount of work that setting such
There is an Ada conformance test suite called ACATS that should indeed be
part of the GCC tree. However, that's a *very* complex set of tests and
producing a "harnass" for it is very nontrivial. Somebody who is familiar
with those tests has volunteered to do this, but the work has not yet
There are other test suites available, but they are either proprietary
of consist of regression tests from bugs submitted by customers, which of
course is highly proprietary.