Is there an Ada testsuite?

I have a simple quetsion; is there an Ada testsuite available when
running the test suite for gcc-3.1? (I'm hoping there is, there should
be, right?)

If there is such a thing, could someone perhaps explain a little why
it's not in the sources? (I'm suspecting a copyright issue here....)

If there is an Ada testsuite available somewhere, would it be a good
thing, or a bad thing, to chip in these tests and run the gcc tests
with it while we wait for the legal stuff to settle? (rms-follower or
breaker?)

Cheers,

/ChJ