This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0.4
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 22:43:13 -0800
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0.4
- References: <1020000.1012803972@localhost>
On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 10:26:12PM -0800, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Zack Weinberg <email@example.com>
> 3.0.3 mishandles #line in the middle of a function, emitting
> incorrect debugging output.
> Neil fixed this problem on the mainline. I asked Zack to apply
> Neil's patch to the branch, if this is a regression from GCC 2.95.
All the relevant patches for this problem have been applied to the
branch. Sorry I forgot to notify you.