Re: Strange question

<<I'd like to ask you a strange question: how many time
did it take to how many people to make a first
workable version of gcc?
This is because I want (in several month) to create
a kind of compiler with a team, and I do not really
know how to estimate the time it'll take.

I would say that if you don't know how to do this estimate, then
that means that you have no experience writing compilers, in which
case any estimate you get from people who do have the experience
could be misleading by a huge factor.