This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Keeping unreachable code
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Casper Hornstrup <chorns at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 10:13:31 -0800
- Subject: Re: Keeping unreachable code
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 06:18:09PM +0100, Casper Hornstrup wrote:
> I have tried using LABEL_PRESERVE_P (label) = 1; on the label for the block,
> but this only preserves the label and not the following code. How do I
> preserve both the label and the following code?
You don't. Put it in assembly outside the function where it belongs.