This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Grammatical errors.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Tommy Dugandzic <tommy at mensa dot se>
- Cc: gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: 02 Feb 2002 19:42:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: Grammatical errors.
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Tommy" == Tommy Dugandzic <email@example.com> writes:
Tommy> And I want to suggest changing a couple of typos:
Thanks, I've fixed these.
Tommy> I also didn't understand the following textstring:
Tommy> "Path searching options At compile time".
Some markup was missing; I've fixed it.
I'll be checking in my fixes shortly.
Tommy> Is firstname.lastname@example.org a public mailinglist (anyone can join)?
You mean `email@example.com'. Yes, it is open. See the main web page
for subscription information.