This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Grammatical errors.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Tommy Dugandzic <tommy at mensa dot se>
- Cc: gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: 02 Feb 2002 19:42:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: Grammatical errors.
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Tommy" == Tommy Dugandzic <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Tommy> And I want to suggest changing a couple of typos:
Thanks, I've fixed these.
Tommy> I also didn't understand the following textstring:
Tommy> "Path searching options At compile time".
Some markup was missing; I've fixed it.
I'll be checking in my fixes shortly.
Tommy> Is email@example.com a public mailinglist (anyone can join)?
You mean `firstname.lastname@example.org'. Yes, it is open. See the main web page
for subscription information.