Re: Typo. (off-topic)

Kevin Handy wrote:
> Robert Dewar wrote:
>
>> or algorithm vs algorism :-)
>>
> Its al-gore-rhythm (named after the inventor of the internet).

Are people still making that tired old joke/slander?

Al Gore never claimed to have developed the Internet.  He claimed
to have had a part in the deployment of the Internet (I won't speak
for the exact wording) - which if you look at the record, is quite true.

Yes, I know it's just a joke.  It's just that it plays into the
character assassination typical of right-wing groups.
--
	--Per Bothner