This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: c++/4862 and PRs marked (or not) as parser bugs
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 12:14:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: c++/4862 and PRs marked (or not) as parser bugs
- References: <3C5BC603.2355A224@unitus.it>
Paolo Carlini wrote:
> What seems to me strange, is that the *new* parser must *also* be helped like
> this (not EDG front ends). Is this known? Should c++/4862 and, perhaps, similar
> situations, be marked as "New-parser bug" in GNATS?
In fact, is more complicated than this... In fact (sorry) the new parser compiles
without problem c++/4862 testcase. Not so c++/5577. I have reopened it and marked
as a new-parses bug.