This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GNU C++ Library: call for writers
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- Cc: <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 10:31:13 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: GNU C++ Library: call for writers
On Fri, 1 Feb 2002, Phil Edwards wrote:
> a wishlist request submitted already to incorporate the man pages in
> their distribution, and the man pages aren't even really useful yet!
When the man pages are useful, they should of course be included in the
GCC release distributions (provided the release manager has an appropriate
Doxygen version installed) and installed (provided either they were in the
source or the builder had an appropriate Doxygen version installed).
Joseph S. Myers