This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: alloca and c++
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>
- To: i dot krabbe at dokom dot net (Ingo Krabbe)
- Cc: dpatel at apple dot com (Devang Patel),gdr at codesourcery dot com (Gabriel Dos Reis), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 17:02:11 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: alloca and c++
> Further analysis revealed that usage of -ansi forces that error:
> g++ -ansi main.cc --> error
> g++ -ansi -D_GNU_SOURCE main.cc --> ok
> I need also to include stdlib.h as extern "C" to get the right symbols
Perhaps we need a fix to "fixincludes".