This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: alloca and c++
- From: Michael Matz <matzmich at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- To: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 21:10:13 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: Re: alloca and c++
On Fri, 1 Feb 2002, Devang Patel wrote:
> Following gives me undefined (not undeclared) 'alloca' error in C++.
> Is it expected ?
> Or am I suppose to use __builtin_alloca() to get gcc-built-in alloca()
> in C++ source ?
alloca() requires <alloca.h>
> void * alloca (size_t);
You know about the difference of 'extern "C"' and not 'extern "C"', do
you? Not that it would work in this case.