This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Loop unrolling-related SPEC regressions?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 10:46:19 -0800
- Subject: Re: Loop unrolling-related SPEC regressions?
- References: <3C5ADF19.6A6865D9@unitus.it>
> browsing the latest results from Andreas, it looks like a few of them (e.g.,
> 164.gzip, 186.crafty, 200.sixtrack) are showing a definite regression in the
> PEAK case, characterized by -funroll-all-loops. May it be related to the
Possibly. If someone debugs this and finds a test case for which loop
unrolling fails where it succeeded before, I'll look at it. I can't
promise to fix it though, since the fix may break the original test case.