This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Loop unrolling-related SPEC regressions?
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 19:31:53 +0100
- Subject: Loop unrolling-related SPEC regressions?
browsing the latest results from Andreas, it looks like a few of them (e.g.,
164.gzip, 186.crafty, 200.sixtrack) are showing a definite regression in the
PEAK case, characterized by -funroll-all-loops. May it be related to the recent: