This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Sparc bogosity
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Cc: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 01 Feb 2002 13:48:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: Sparc bogosity
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200201312122.g0VLMEi11887@banach.math.purdue.edu> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Geoff Keating <email@example.com> writes:
| ... no-one notices, because few people have sparcv9 hardware,
I have access to couples of multiprocessors sparcv9 machines, but due to
non-bootstrappability of the tree, I gave up. It is a circular issue.