RE:Re: BOEHM-GC,GCC 3.0.3 and libjava

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002, Bryce McKinlay wrote:

> The headers have been re-organised in the newwer boehm-gc versions, so
> you will have to make some changes to libjava/boehm.cc in order to get
> this to work. Note that the CVS GCC tree uses a gc6a tree, so you could
> use the current libjava code as a guide. I'll be importing the gc6a3
> into CVS GCC soon.
>
> regards
>
> Bryce.

Hi Bryce,

Please import gc6a3 to the current CVS tree. Gctest is crashing (for
DG/UX ix86 ) and I just have no time to see whats wrong with
it. Especially when gc6a3 runs so smoothly on a 4 CPU DG/UX ix86 machine!
Anyway even if I trace this error would be be a waste of time. You should
erase ltconfig, ltmain, config.sub, config.guess, and install-sh from the
gcc/boehm-gc dir . These they should follow the gcc's source tree (main
dir).

Regards,
Takis