permission to be maintainer for Xtensa port

Yesterday I committed my changes to add support for Tensilica's Xtensa
processors.  Thank you very much to everyone who helped, especially to
Richard Henderson who took the time to review my code and provided a
number of good suggestions for changes.

Now that the Xtensa code is part of GCC, I'm thinking about maintaining
it.  I expect to continue making changes in the Xtensa-specific files.
Would it be OK for me to be the maintainer for this port?  That will
make it a lot easier for me to continue improving the Xtensa code,
without waiting for volunteers to review every little change.

I understand the SC needs to approve such a request, so assuming that
the SC is reading this list, please let me know what you decide.  Thanks!

--Bob