--enable-threads flag in precompiled gcc

Hi,

how do I know if gcc precompiled package was compiled with --enable-threads
flag or not? I tried to look this question up in the Inet, but could find
any good answer. Specs don't say much except for parsing -pthreads flag. gcc
-v says that thread model is posix. In the same time when I compile with gcc
-v -pthreads it looks like -pthreads is being decoded into -lstdc++ -lm
-lgcc -lgcc, so, for some reason pthread/thread library wasn't included.

Thanks,

vladimir