Re: Remaining host configuration fragments

    I asked in three places whether anyone was using GCC to compile code
    for the PDP-11: the PDP Unix Preservation Society mailing list (where
    the 2.11BSD maintainer lurks), the classiccmp mailing list, and the
    alt.sys.pdp11 newsgroup.  In all cases, there were no voices raised in
    defense of the PDP-11 back end in GCC.

Which suggests that the people using it are not in those forums.

I'd be very hesitant to remove a back-end that was recently added to GCC
no matter how little use we think it's getting.