This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Build Status for GCC 3.0
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Warren Gaspar <security at octothorp dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 08:48:44 -0800
- Subject: Re: Build Status for GCC 3.0
- References: <3C4C2CF7.487F3C3C@octothorp.org>
On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 08:00:07AM -0700, Warren Gaspar wrote:
> I have successfully compiled and loaded gcc-3.0 on the following:
> i586-pc-linux-gnu Red Hat 7.1, glibc 2.2.4, kernel 2.4.9
> I followed the in INSTALL instructions and it worked first time.
Thanks! I've added this to the GCC 3.0 build status list at
I'd like to verify, though, that you built version 3.0. You might
want to consider using 3.0.3 instead.