This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: successful build
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Kevin Franden <kevinfranden at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 08:46:18 -0800
- Subject: Re: successful build
- References: <F141E6faZWZaendgjvM000010bc@hotmail.com>
On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 11:43:15PM -0800, Kevin Franden wrote:
> my kernel is a newer version than the previous Mandrake 8.1 info and I built
> every language.
> Used the stock (and pretty buggy) RedHat/Mandrake 2.96 compiler to build it.
> Madrake 8.1
> glibc 2.2.4
> kernel 2.4.17
> ran GNU regression testsuite to verify. All passed, even got some
> unexpected successes.
Thanks! I've added this to the GCC 3.0 build status list at