Re: constructor calling order

harsha@vishvakannada.com wrote:

> I have a problem with my program compiled using gcc in linux. In windows same code works fine.
>
> I have two cpp files having to global objects of two different classes
>
> I want to know which constructor is get called first ?
> how can I change the order ?

The initialization order of statics and global variables between compilation units
is undefined. So you can't change the order of initialiation of these objects in
portable manner.
It's also a good practice to minimize the use of global and static objects in general.
If you have to use them be very careful with respect to their order of initialization.

--
Regards,
	Alexander