Re: Web headers

At 14.24 17/01/2002 (GMT +0100), Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

>If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask. When working on
>these cleanup patches, I'd start with the main directory before attacking
>subdirectory of htdocs, and first submit patches for only a few pages at
>a time.
>
>Gerald

Actually, I was thinking to commit jus a patch when I have finished.
I'll submit one per directory, if that's better.

I'm putting the pages online at
<http://studenti.fisica.unifi.it/~fwyzard/gcc>.
(The whole htdocs tree is there, even the not-yet-patched pages).
Before issuing a patch, I'd like to have some feedback from people using
various browsers - for now, I'm only using IE 6.

fwyzard