This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
gcc for inter 196 microcontroller
- From: Kirill Ratkin <kratkin at yahoo dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 15:36:47 +0300
- Subject: gcc for inter 196 microcontroller
- Organization: Rotek
- Reply-to: Kirill Ratkin <kratkin at yahoo dot com>
Possible somebody know, is this cross gcc for 80C196KC
Intel microcontroller? Now we use special cross compiler but it has
some troubles connected with alighment and more and we have idea to
move our projects to gcc if it has support 196(396) processor.
And ... if it isn't ... where can I find docs how to add new processor
to gcc project?