Re: eon performance regression

> Any more word on this?  Is the regression still present?  Have you tested
> to see whether or not it was due to my patch?
You may take a look at the results pages - the eon is still worse than it
has been previously.
I will ask Andreas to do the testing (I am currently trying to hunt down
regression that happen over cristmas that is much more important and our
testers has been down so it is dificult to hunt down the purpose)

Honza