This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Major debugging breakage
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 13:16:52 -0800
- Subject: Re: Major debugging breakage
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 01:25:45PM -0700, email@example.com wrote:
> If I were to put a breakpoint at "foo", then issue a series of "next"
> commands, I would expect to stop at the following lines 8, 12, then 15.
> Instead I stop at 11, 12 & 15.
> Stopping at line 11 is insanely annoying.
Yes. I thought I'd fixed this once upon a time, but either I
didn't actually install the patch, or it has been broken again.
I'll look at it again shortly.