This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: DWARF broken?
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- To: Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 14:25:04 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: DWARF broken?
On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, Carlo Wood wrote:
> However when I compile the final file with -gdwarf,
> I get a lot of unresolved symbols.
Did you really mean to use -gdwarf-2? My impression is that DWARF 1
support is rather out of date.