Re: Update on bugzilla stuff

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, Wolfgang Bangerth wrote:

> Dan, some messages from the audit trail are missing. For example, Nathan
> replied to c++/38, but it didn't get converted.
Yes, I know.
This is because it was only an email followup.
I've not yet handled comments that appear *only* as email, as it's tricky,
because of how GNATS intermixes real email messages with status changes.
I've started to code it, and it seems to work okay,  but i haven't made
the results appear on that server yet.

Hopefully sometime today.

--Dan