Re: Advise needed on varasm.c constant recording bug

    Shouldn't we move away from hashing internal GCC addresses or is
    that what you are suggesting?  Hashing internal addresses repeatedly
    causes problems when GCC's memory layout differs on different hosts, or
    even between bootstrap stages causing comparison failures.

I am suggesting moving away from that here, but it can't cause the sort of
problems you are talking about the way it's used there.