This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: x86 bootstrap failure
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: dje at watson dot ibm dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 30 Dec 01 14:22:56 EST
- Subject: Re: x86 bootstrap failure
Removing Jakub's patch did not fix the failure for me either. I will
try rebuilding without rth's patch. Unless one of the formatting
patches accidentally broke something, there are not any other patches
to the common parts of the compiler since the bootstrap was known to
That's possible, but the warning of possibly undefined variable in
cfgcleanup.c is suspicious. It looks real to me and could easily be
the sort of thing that could cause problems that come and go.