Re: x86 bootstrap failure

    Removing Jakub's patch did not fix the failure for me either.  I will
    try rebuilding without rth's patch.  Unless one of the formatting
    patches accidentally broke something, there are not any other patches
    to the common parts of the compiler since the bootstrap was known to
    succeed.

That's possible, but the warning of possibly undefined variable in
cfgcleanup.c is suspicious.  It looks real to me and could easily be
the sort of thing that could cause problems that come and go.