Re: "GNU" and Ada

Note that right now, there is a library of (Free Software) Ada components
that are part of GNAT called GNAT.xxx. This library is constantly being
enhanced by ACT (and we hope in the future by contributions from others).
It seems a bit confusing if such Ada components are split between GNU.xxx
and Ada.xxx.

I think the idea of the GNU.xxx hierarchy is certainly a good one.
Note that if people do prefer to have Ada stuff under this same hierarchy,
then we could use package renamings so that the same functionality was
found in both GNAT.xxx and GNU.xxx.

(we can't really change GNAT.xxx to GNU.xxx in the GNAT context, since there
is scads of code out there referencing the GNAT.xxx names).