This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Michael Ritzert <michael at ritzert dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 16:18:33 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: http://gcc.gnu.org/develop.html
On Wed, 26 Dec 2001, Michael Ritzert wrote:
> here is a patch to http://gcc.gnu.org/develop.html to:
> - use common wording for development stages/phases (I chose "Stage") all
> across the page.
> - mention the end of GCC 3.1 Stage 2 ("16:59 GMT -0800 2001-12-18" as inGMT:
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-12/msg00919.html is Dec 29 GMT)
> - mention GCC 3.0.3 release
Thanks (and well spotted, btw)! I just committed your patch.
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/