Re: successfully built and installed GNU gcc 3.0.3

Whoops.  Sorry.  I didn't even see that it was a work email address.  Sorry
Janis.

cheers,

-Adam

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
adam_gordon@ams.com                +
SATE 9.0F Flowthrough Development  +
American Management Systems, Inc.  +
Denver:  303.215.3962              +
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
----- Forwarded by Adam Gordon/AMS/AMSINC on 12/26/01 08:53 AM -----
|--------+----------------------->
|        |          Janis Johnson|
|        |          <janis187@us.|
|        |          ibm.com>     |
|        |                       |
|        |          12/24/01     |
|        |          06:14 PM     |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  |       To:     Adam_Gordon@amsinc.com                                       |
  |       cc:                                                                  |
  |       Subject:     Re: successfully built and installed GNU gcc 3.0.3      |

Adam,

This information would be very useful to anyone else building for this
target.  Would you please send it to gcc@gcc.gnu.org so that I can
reference that new mail from the build status page?  Thanks!

I'm on vacation right now and might not get around to updating the new
entry soon, so there's no hurry.

Janis