This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: http://gcc.gnu.org/install/configure.html has HTML errors
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: jerome dot zago at insalien dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 14:07:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: http://gcc.gnu.org/install/configure.html has HTML errors
- References: <20011225135941.A2132@lonely>
> This web page renders incorrectly from Konqueror [2.2.1] on Redhat
> GNU/Linux 7.2 (it's almost unreadable at the end of the page, screenshot
> available upon request).
I have just opened that page and it's *perfectly* readable both with Opera5, Netscape4.79 and Konqueror2.2.2. Perhaps something
is broken in your installation.
> That's because the HTML used isn't standard compliant. See
> for the list of errors on this particular page.
Of the very few (minor) errors the last one is in line 345. How possibly this can affect the end of the page (609 lines long) ?