http://gcc.gnu.org/install/configure.html has HTML errors

Hello,

This web page renders incorrectly from Konqueror [2.2.1] on Redhat
GNU/Linux 7.2 (it's almost unreadable at the end of the page, screenshot
available upon request).

That's because the HTML used isn't standard compliant. See
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fgcc.gnu.org%2Finstall%2Fconfigure.html&charset=iso-8859-1+%28Western+Europe%29
for the list of errors on this particular page.

In general, I urge you to validate all your pages against W3C's HTML
Validation Service, located at http://validator.w3.org/. They should all
return "No errors found!". Tell me if you need help for fixing your
HTML.

Note that if these pages were generated by a tool, it should be modified
to generate proper HTML.

	Agt the Walker.