Updated gnats->bugzilla database

Should have gnatsweb attachments now, as well as duplicates being marked
properly,  with the message bugzilla appends when you create an
attachment/duplicate
normally in the comments (so that it creates the links).

All other bugs/problems pointed out by you two are probably still there,
though they may not be.
I shoehorned gnatsweb.pl's PR parser into the conversion script, and use
that instead of the one the person who wrote the converter made up.

So if gnatsweb parses it properly, we should too.

It's about 10x faster anyway.

I'm working on other noted problems/adding the new fields/etc

--Dan