www.epitraining.com

Title: Holiday Specials from www.epitraining.com

EPI Web Based Training offers over 600 low cost, self-paced training courses that can help you to learn new skills and improve your job value. There's nothing for you to install! All our courses are taken over the Internet. Subscribe by the month or save up to 45% and subscribe by the year.

We offer over 240 end-user courses and over 360 technical (computing) courses. New courses are being added all of the time. Some of our courses topics include:

  • Business Management
  • Business Communications
  • Budgeting and Savings
  • Interviewing Skills
  • Customer Service
  • Estate Planning
  • Grammar and Math Skills
  • Home Business
  • Investing
  • Time Management
  • Sexual Harassment
  • Concepts of Computing
  • Writing Resumes
  • Retirement Planning
  • Data Warehousing
  • Novell
  • Object Oriented Programming
  • Networking Essentials
  • TCP/IP
  • IIS (Internet Information Server)
  • Java
  • FrontPage
  • Web Site Design
  • Office 2000
  • Office XP
  • Crystal Reports
  • Outlook
  • Exchange Server
  • Lotus Notes
  • Group Wise
  • Windows NT, Windows 2000
  • Windows XP
  • Unix
  • QuickBooks
  • Quicken
  • SAT
  • SAS
  • A+ Certification
  • C++, Visual Basic
  • Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server
  • PowerBuilder
  • Cisco
  • HTML, Dynamic HTML
  • E-Commerce
  • XML
  • Visual InterDev

Subscribe by the month or save up to 45% with an annual subscription.
For more information or to take one of our sample courses for FREE, visit www.epitraining.com.

What a great Christmas gift idea!

Subscribe before December 31, 2001 and receive up to two extra months of EPI Web Based Training absolutely free!

Businesses:

EPI Web Based Training offers volume discounts for subscriptions of five or more students. For pricing and course information, click here.

To be removed from this mailing simply visit the following URL:
http://www.epitraining.com/remove.asp?EMailAddress=gcc@gcc.gnu.org