Re: bugs fixed in 3.0.3 -- second draft

On Fri, 21 Dec 2001, Joe Buck wrote:
> Here's a second draft of the list; I found a couple more in GNATS
> and Neil gave me some pointers.

Great, this is really excellent!

I'll have very intermittent internet access the next few days, but if you
(or someone else) wants to add this to the web pages, don't wait for any-
body's approval...

Gerald

PS: For future releases we should gather such a list fully automatically
if possible (by using bugzilla?) or have contributors update such a list
while fixing bugs; I suppose gathering all that information now was quite
some work for you, wasn't it?