This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bugs fixed in 3.0.3 -- second draft
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 21:24:30 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: bugs fixed in 3.0.3 -- second draft
On Fri, 21 Dec 2001, Joe Buck wrote:
> Here's a second draft of the list; I found a couple more in GNATS
> and Neil gave me some pointers.
Great, this is really excellent!
I'll have very intermittent internet access the next few days, but if you
(or someone else) wants to add this to the web pages, don't wait for any-
PS: For future releases we should gather such a list fully automatically
if possible (by using bugzilla?) or have contributors update such a list
while fixing bugs; I suppose gathering all that information now was quite
some work for you, wasn't it?
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/