Re: Freeze timing and questions

    Yes.  Let's by all means be flexible; I will not personally jump
    down anyone's throat about anything here.  On the other hand, as
    reviewers, let's please try to be conservative, and stay within
    the spirit of the thing: patches that fix problems in the compiler.

I think we also need to vary things over time.  We should be much more
likely to consider something that's somewhere between a new feature and a
bug fix as a bug fix now than we would in five weeks.