Re: Big-endian Gcc on Intel IA32

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001 guerby@acm.org wrote:

> Linus, your "tainting" looks like static typing to me :).

Hey, considering that Ada has every single language feature ever imagined,
and probably some that nobody reasonably _should_ have imagined, I'm not
surprised.

Too bad about the algol syntax and all the overkill features (hey, I think
C++ is complex, Ada is so far off the scale that it's not even funny). I'm
hoping C will steal the _good_ ideas from other languages (slowly, because
that's the only way to make sure they are good).

		Linus