This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Strange sign-compare results
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk
- Cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 20:51:08 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Strange sign-compare results
> From: Neil Booth <email@example.com>
> neil wrote:-
> > The others convert the unsigned operand to signed, and therefore the
> > result of the subtraction is signed.
> Ignore that last sentence; I didn't read your examples closely enough
I'm not sure what you mean then. Would you say the behavior I
observed is a bug or feature?
Kaveh R. Ghazi Engagement Manager / Project Services
firstname.lastname@example.org Qwest Internet Solutions